Saturday, April 26, 2008

I don't feel much like posting, but since it'd most probably be my last post before exams...I decided to indulge myself x) oh ya HAPPY BELATED BDAE SOPHIA! Chelsea-Man U match happening now! GO MAN U (: yay all the way towards the Prem title! anw yesterday was my best day of the week so far (: el paper in the morning was quite :/-ish but the rest of the day made up for it. During recess me yinleng and mandi practised for our performance for sophia later during lunch; mandi's voice is super powerful and very nice (: It's like our band's debut! Even though only half of us were there and the piano in the foyer sounded really cranky since 1/3 of the strings were broken (D:). Sophia looked like she enjoyed our performance, so yay!

After school went to BK to have lunch with mandi and talked; thank you too in reference to your post (: then I realised I have to get to Raffles City by 6 and hurriedly went home and bathed and read the synopsis of Hamlet, then my dad drove me to Bishan MRT. We ate at a Thai restaurant and wrote poems on the serviettes xD Hamlet was good! the ghost looked terrifyingly real : O and the actors were really versatile; like they can act very well and sing and move props and all. but I was drifting in and out of sleep at the end cos I was quite tired D: then I got home and watched the remaining half hour of Survivor (Jason got out! D: why are all the better players going out.) and plonked on my bed and slept.

Alright, I shall end here blog again after MYAs. All the best everyone! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home